The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure where to post this (mods, i wouldnt be offended if you moved it, feel free!) but my dads goat has been stollen. We are in Florida, Deleon springs Florida.
His name is skipper.
One of nigerian dwarf triplets. Has blue eyes & no horns. Was disbudded & born late February.
Very friendly and is probably SCREAMING for his brother luke.
I know if someone picked him up & dumped him, he will do fine, but I really hope that's the worst that happened and he isn't **swallows hard with tears in my eyes** dinner.

I don't know who in the world would steal goats but I'm not happy. Any have any ideas or have any idea please let me know. I know it's a long shot cause not many people are in Florida but..

image-1962377635.jpg

Attachments

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,072 Posts
Goatnapping has been on the rise, absolutely HORRIBLE. I would post on facebook, ask for shares.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys!! He is four months old now and is still a buck. A beautiful buck at that!
His brother stands at the gate staring off into space, waiting for his brother to come back.
Thank you for the Facebook Idea! I will do that.
There should be a auction Saturday, I'm going to try & be there. If not at least let them know.

·
Registered
29,989 Posts
UGh..so sorry..def. poston face book and Craigs list...send pix to local aution houses, posters at local feed stores TSC ect......hopefully some one will see him and you will get him back...prayers sent

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you!!

I will try the TSC!

So far I have told/ posted on
Facebook
Here
Craigslist
Police
And the people in charge of stolen farm animals.

Any other ideas?
I would do posters but not exactly sure where to put them:/

·
Registered
29,989 Posts
I wuld put posters in every feed store in your area...post office where every they let you..more exposer the better

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
Oh no! Post in local gas stations and feed stores. Post everywhere you can think of! :( Prayers that you find him soon!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts