The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hehe Sorry for the title but you will see shortly how that plays in.

Decided to take Legion down to the corner for some more water training. Which is to say, us standing in the water while I fish :) Anyways, had just gotten Legion outta the truck, fishing pole in hand and heading down a slope to the river. A truck drives by, kinda slows up and continues on. A minute or so later as Legion and I are down the slow and making the last 40 feet to the rivers edge and I hear a "HEY!"

I look up and there the same truck and a guy sticking outta the window and he says "I wasnt sure if I saw what I saw so I had to turn around and make sure. Is that your pet goat?" I says "Ya pretty much."

And with a huge grin on his face he says "You're an F'n ******* arent ya!?" I reply back "Hell ya baby!" :) We have a good hard laugh and I explain to him he is a pack goat and we are heading down to do some water training and fishing. He says "Amazing, good luck fishing my friend!."

On a side note I have never considered myself a ******* per say. I mean I dont have the typical abandon cars out in the pasture or a large pile of trash somewhere just waiting to go to the dump (I already have it in the back of the truck I never drive :) All my fences are straight and tight and the house isnt in need of repair (though the fence between the two baby pens is drooping and in need of replacement and its been almost 5 years in our new house and I still havent finished painting the very top of the gable :) But now as I reflect and thinking about a guy in camo shorts, hunting orange baseball cap, fishing pole in hand, followed by a goat going down to the river... I am a F'n *******! :)

The exchange was prices and still makes me giggle remember him say "You're an Fn *******" with that big grin on his face :) hehe

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
:laugh:

That's funny!!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
^^ :ROFL: :slapfloor:
Oh my goodness, that suit is so funny, they look better on goats than if they were on dogs IMO, I don't dress dogs up its just odd, but if I had a tiny goat I would for sure be doing that!

I get called hillbilly and ******* a lot, also a lot if other things from city people.... anyway! That's funny, taking your goat fishing, that's just as funny as my brother in laws "truck goat" hank.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
I haven't been accused of being a ******* either ... does it have to do with Patti's hot pink collar and leash? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts