FOR SALE: PB nubian babies SE Central MO. Or Trade.

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by myfavgoats, Apr 7, 2008.

1. myfavgoats

myfavgoats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    I have two purebred nubian baby goats is on bottle. They are triplets. There is one doeling and one buckling. I wanted them to go to a good home. I cant post the pictures on this becuz I dont have very good computer to download. (dial up ,awful) They are on CAE prevention and cocci prevent treatments.

The doeling is all black with frosted ears and brown on her legs and her eye brown. She is 6 weeks old. She is bottle baby. Please ask me for the pictures. I am asking her for 175.00 with NO PAPERS and 200.00 with PAPERS.

The buckling is black but he is like blue roaning with frosted ears and brown on his legs and eye brown too. He is 6 weeks old and he is bottle baby. Please ask me for the pictures. I am asking him for 125.00 with NO PAPERS and 175.00 for PAPERS. They are registered and purebred. They are from old recognized nubian. They are line breed.

If you want to buy both of them. With papers : 250.00 and Without papers : 200.00. Thank u so much.

TRADE for: purebred nubian momma that is in milk if you take both of them. We are really need milk as long she is CAE free. Thank u so much.