The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Ha!!!! I just spent $800 on fixing my car and have been in a bad mood......that just made me smile lol thank you!!!!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
He can come hold my baby goats any time!

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
*SQUEEEEEE!* I'm just squeeling over the kid, he isn't too very attractive IMO. Seriously. But, *SQUEEEEEE!* That kid is so DARN CUTE!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
*SQUEEEEEE!* I'm just squeeling over the kid, he isn't too very attractive IMO. Seriously. But, *SQUEEEEEE!* That kid is so DARN CUTE!
I am glad you said this, and now that I know this is John Cena and not GTAllen and I won't hurt anyone's feelings. This guy has a muscular physique and to me that is where it ends. His face looks a little too much like Randy Travis. (I don't have television so don't laugh too hard that I don't know who John Cena is)
The goat is cute though.

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
LOL!!! I hope it isn't GTAllen, Haha! Nope, I've seen pics of the actual GTAllen, not him.

I don't know who John Cena is either, so don't worry. ;)

Yeah, those muscles would be good for lifting haybales, but his face.. well, he can attract other women with it. LOL

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Idk who he is, and i don't think he's cute or anything, but love how he's with the cute little goatie, and how it's so little and he's so big! :)

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Ohhhh okay I didn't know who he is either! :lol;

1 - 20 of 37 Posts