The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
awww he is cute. My favorite Nubian coloring is actually a very plain dominant coloring, but I like the moonspots too.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
My favorite Nubian coloring is actually a very plain dominant coloring, but I like the moonspots too. The black one with frosted ears at this link is my fav color of a Nubian.
http://www.russellsgardencenter.com/goats.html
So... why not have both?! This little doe's eye stripes are fainter but she's still black with frosted ears, AND moon-spots! But is the roaning too wild for your taste? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
As if I have met a Nubian I could resist!!! I just said those were my favs. LOL

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
Katelyn, that doe is hideous.....so much so that i think you should send her to me! :p hahahaha!!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
LMAO Nchen7 I just said something very similar in Delilah's thread about her Nubian Doe. Great Minds. LOL

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i have alpine/togg/nubian crosses, but i've been dreaming about getting a nubian. problem is, we have no more room for more goats.....so i'll keep dreaming and look at other people's nubians! i just love the ears. i could kiss those long floppy ears all day!

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Daffodil hates her ears messed with LOL she loves for you to rub the top of her head or scratch behind her ears, or just hold her like a baby. But she says "Hey sista, leave the ear alone!!"
Actually she says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
^^ mine hate it when i touch their ears too!!! BUT if they had floppy nubian ears as opposed to alpine or airplane ears, i wouldn't care and just continue to snuggle in them.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ahhhhh:GAAH: you have to live in California..... Waaaahhhh:mecry::mecry:

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
I like this girl. Hmmm... Billy Joe's Alice, give or take? :) She is and will ALWAYS be my baby. :) I love her so bad. My dad said, "Well, I figured we could just sell the goats and get new ones if we're moving.". I think I almost died. LOL just kidding. I did make sure to tell him no though. LOL

Sometimes I can't shake my Alice bugs. She was my first goat and I have an indestructable love for my precious baby, no matter how ugly she is. She will always be pretty in my eyes! Whether you're lookin' at the front or back. ;) She has horid conformation, but what the heck, I had no IDEA what the goat I was doing when I got her, so oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I like this girl. Hmmm... Billy Joe's Alice, give or take? :) She is and will ALWAYS be my baby. :) I love her so bad. My dad said, "Well, I figured we could just sell the goats and get new ones if we're moving.". I think I almost died. LOL just kidding. I did make sure to tell him no though. LOL

Sometimes I can't shake my Alice bugs. She was my first goat and I have an indestructable love for my precious baby, no matter how ugly she is. She will always be pretty in my eyes! Whether you're lookin' at the front or back. ;) She has horid conformation, but what the heck, I had no IDEA what the goat I was doing when I got her, so oh well.
She's not ugly. That picture is really cute (the one with her laying down and looking up at you). How old is she?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts