Forms for Goat care

Discussion in 'Barnyard Bananza' started by goat fever, Nov 12, 2007.

1. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    I saw on another forum. goat care forms. Like Breeding forms. Health forms. Any kind of forms that other people use to help keep track of there goats over all health care and kidding record. I still consider myself a newbie and like forms to help me see when something needs to. Just thought others might like the idea too.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I will move this to barnyard bananza and people can post their forms or their willingness to share what they have with others.

3. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have health records I am willing to pass on via e-mail. Contact me if interested. I passed these on to many of you already.

Edit: I don't have these anymore as they were on an older computer that doesn't work. Sorry

Sample:
    Registered doe:
    [​IMG]

unregistered
    [​IMG]

4. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Stacey, your records are just what I have been looking for. I PM'ed you.
    Nancy

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Can you email those to me Stacey? goathappy@gmail.com
    I like those better than the ones I have now.
    Thanks!! :D

6. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Nice forms. We also include on the birthing record, birth weight, rank, weaning weight, and who they were sold to. Since we have scrapies tags in KY, we also have that on there and who we purchased the animal from if we bought it. Email them to me, too, please.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    just wanted you all to know that I will e-mail them tonight after work. THe forms are on my laptop and I don't have that with me at this time.

Not ignoring you :D

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    These are what I use also. I have a pink, blue, and yellow folder that has the plastic sleeves in it. One for boys - bucks and wethers, one for does, and one for sold. When I sell my kids, I will give them a copy of the information that I have on each which includes vaccinations, herd notes, and pedigree.

I always keep the originals!! And a signed original contract between myself and the buyer.

I hope this helps.

9. getchagoat (Julie)

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    I do that, too, and on my Purchase Receipt, I put my name for the goat and if they've named it, their name, along with dob, birth weight, tattoo, tag, amount. If there's a discount, I include that at the bottom, put if cash or check.

10. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
  11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hey sorry guys I got sick last night and when to bed early and got up late I just got to a computer but not home yet.........I haven't forgotten

12. getchagoat (Julie)

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Just remembered on the birthing sheet I also put time of day they were born. I'm interested if it will be similar to when they kid this year.

13. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Stacey when you get a chance could you email those to me as well. I like them much better then the ones that i have.
    thanks!
    beth

14. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    You must be a very busy girl, LOL I am still waiting also.

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Hey Stacey, if you're to busy, why don't you email them to me and I'll email them to everybody else that needs them?
    goathappy@gmail.com

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    so sorry I absolutely forgot, Getting them out now.

17. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok i sent them.

For those of you who didn't provide your e-mail and I didn't already have it in my address book I used the one you signed up to the Goat Spot with. So if you don't check that e-mail frequently I suggest you check it for the message I sent. :D

So sorry about that, I got distracted. Thanks Nancy and Sarah for bringing it back to my attention

18. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks Stacey, I will be busy for a while now transfering everything from computer to paper.

Nancy

19. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Stacey i would like a copy of those forms. WOW they are great. Do you need my email address? Let me know.

20. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes pm me your e-mail because I might have it but I didn't attach your name to it so I don't want to send an e-mail to the wrong Anna.