The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on another forum. goat care forms. Like Breeding forms. Health forms. Any kind of forms that other people use to help keep track of there goats over all health care and kidding record. I still consider myself a newbie and like forms to help me see when something needs to. Just thought others might like the idea too.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I have health records I am willing to pass on via e-mail. Contact me if interested. I passed these on to many of you already.

Edit: I don't have these anymore as they were on an older computer that doesn't work. Sorry

Sample:
Registered doe:

unregistered

·
Registered
603 Posts
Nice forms. We also include on the birthing record, birth weight, rank, weaning weight, and who they were sold to. Since we have scrapies tags in KY, we also have that on there and who we purchased the animal from if we bought it. Email them to me, too, please.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
just wanted you all to know that I will e-mail them tonight after work. THe forms are on my laptop and I don't have that with me at this time.

Not ignoring you :D

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
These are what I use also. I have a pink, blue, and yellow folder that has the plastic sleeves in it. One for boys - bucks and wethers, one for does, and one for sold. When I sell my kids, I will give them a copy of the information that I have on each which includes vaccinations, herd notes, and pedigree.

I always keep the originals!! And a signed original contract between myself and the buyer.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I do that, too, and on my Purchase Receipt, I put my name for the goat and if they've named it, their name, along with dob, birth weight, tattoo, tag, amount. If there's a discount, I include that at the bottom, put if cash or check.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
ok i sent them.

For those of you who didn't provide your e-mail and I didn't already have it in my address book I used the one you signed up to the Goat Spot with. So if you don't check that e-mail frequently I suggest you check it for the message I sent. :D

So sorry about that, I got distracted. Thanks Nancy and Sarah for bringing it back to my attention

1 - 20 of 26 Posts