The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who has to log in every single time they visit the forum? Not just once either, it makes me long in twice and I always select the check box to log me in each visit but it never does. Errrrrr

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Ashley, I have to do it sometime also. I think, just give it time to get all the kinks worked out, bing it was just moved.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
it should be ok by the end of today, if it isn't please post again to this thread (anyone please tell me problems they are experiencing) and I will contact support to get this figured out.

But I know they will say right now "you have to wait because the name servers were just moved and that causes all these sorts of issues, once they settled out where they belong these issues should stop."

I know that because that was the answer they gave me already - hehe

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'll let you know if its still doing it tomorrow. Its not an occasional thing for me, its every time I come here.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool I'll try that.

It was working better yesterday, but this AM its back to the same double log-in.

I'll try the bookmarking. Wish me luck! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far so good for me, hasn't made me log-in again. I'll let you know if that changes.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
please do - I will contact support if anyone has issues and even if it is just one person with one fluke little thing. Takes hardly any time at all and I want you all to easily be able to get around on here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts