Hi Rose had trips on Monday, two were stillborn, the other is doing very well. and Rose is being a great mom. but... Rose has way more milk than needed for one kid, and she's the last doe kidding for awhile. Another breeder has a doe kid for sale that she offered to me for a good price, only 2 days younger than Rose's kid. healhy, CAE, CL, Johnes Neg. Is there a chance she would accept this kid? I could rub something on both kids to make them smell similar and separate them from the doe for a few minutes. Or just hold Rose until she accepts her. I just dont have enough time in the day to milk this doe, school, and taking care of everything else. any thoughts...? I'm going over tommorrow anyway to see the buck kid from Narcissus that I sold.