Found a trainer!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by kelebek, Jan 25, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I think I finally found a trainer that I truly trust with my Paint mare, Vernie, that I rescued last year.

For some reason I just couldn't find someone that I felt comfortable with the care and training that she would receive - as I didn't want her to think that I abandoned her.

She will be at a covered arena and stalled. Worked with 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours, some lessons with me, they cover hay and everything. I am actually excited, and come to find out, I know the girl - so that makes me feel even better.

I am going to go meet her either this friday or the following and see where she will be housed. I am hoping as soon as the driveway melts, I can go ahead and get her to training!!! That way I can trail ride her this summer!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats great!! I dont know much about training horses but I do know that improper training and spoil them for forever so the proper person adn technique needs to be used. Good for you for waiting till you were confident. :hi5:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thats great that you found someone you can trust! Hope you get to enjoy her ALOT!

4. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    thats awesome
    I hope she get's trained well :p
    I love trail riding, its so relaxing and easy hehe

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That's great Allison! Let us know how it goes.