Found Sweet Pea's breeder!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by StaceyRosado, Dec 8, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Took a little while but I was able to make contact.

She sent me information and pictures of Little Sleepy H Fiona (dam) and Bresett Dogwood Elmo (sire)

pictures (there are 1 of her sire and 2 of her dam, so click the arrow on the top to see the other two pictures):

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.j ... nn_speed=1

Sweet Pea is a clone of her sire! Elmo is a handsome boy .

Anyway I just had to share

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    She sure does look like her sire. Good job searching all that out and what a nice person to send you pictures and information.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Her sire is gorgeous, she does look a lot like him. Congrats on finding her breeder!!!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thanks. Her dam Fiona is colorful.

She didn't say if those offspring were of the same breeding but I do believe that Elmo was the one who passed on the good traits to Sweet Pea so I hope he has udders behind him :D

5. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    that is great that you found her. they are nice looking goats & yes yours has more traits form the sire then the dam.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats, Stacey! Sweet Pea certainly has some gorgeous parents! Heres to some colorful DOELINGS from her next year!

7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Congrats on finding Sweet's original breeder! How exciting to see what her parents look like! They are both cute. :D

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    That is great that you found her breeder Stacey! Her dam and sire look very nice :D