The Goat Spot Forum banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Aria finally kidded! A single adorable little girl.

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Daisy finally graced us with Kids today, triplet bucks!!! Ugh LOL why no girls Daisy??? But they sure are flashy, the black buckling with more white is polled I believe.

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
So the Black and white boy with more white cleans out the udder whenever her eats and both the other 2 bucklings are left sucking and sucking. I tried to be sneaky and set them on Aria who has a TON of Colostrum and only her doeling. I gave her some grain and turned the boys loose under her and they loaded up fast!! Then Aria realized it wasn't her kid. She doesn't trust me at all now LOL. But I feel better knowing they have full tummies. I hope Daisy fills a bit more tomorrow. I have powdered colostrum but I really want them to be able to nurse off of mom.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Sunny and Hope both look ready to go. Hope is in the lead though as she is incredibly clingy and chatty. Sunny's udder is Large. Hope is large but disappointing. Very ballish. The one goat I can never sell LOL of course. We love her anyway <3

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Sunny is done and gave us triplet golden bucks! WHY SO MANY BUCKS????? omg Hope I swear just started contracting finally. I'm ready for bed but not today.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 116 Posts