I just noticed some fox glove in bloom in the goat pen. I know the flowers are poisonous to humans and assume they are not good for goats too. I picked the flowers and disposed outside the pen. I noticed that some leaves and tops of the buds have been nibbled on. In searching the web it seems all parts are bad. Should I pull the sole plants out? Its starting to pop up all over. I need to know so I can get out there and get it gone if need be. Also what should I watch for if they have eaten and are poisoned. Thanks.