The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before lunch I went outside because I heard my mom screaming. When I got out there, Tillie(the herd queen's fav daughter) had a string that much have been in the goat yard wrapped tightly around her neck 3 times then tangled in her legs. She was flopping around on the ground like a fish. We got the string off of her neck and gave her remedies for shock, pain, bleeding(she wasn't bleeding but just in case something internally) I checked her neck and there's a rope burn on it but no cuts. Her eyes are bloodshot and kinda swollen(probably from trauma)
Is there anything I should worry about as far as injuries go?
She's the second best kid born this year, I just hate it when things like this happen. :cry: Please pray she'll be ok. :blue:

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
I am so happy you were able to get to her in time. It sounds like much longer you would of lost her. Like the others said, watch for any signs of stress. I ALWAYS give Nutria Drench for ANY TYPE of stress at all. Good Job on catching her. She will come around to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.