Freaky....

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Muddy Creek Farm, May 1, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I was going out to do my nightly rounds when as I was walking a critter ran accross right in front of me growling all the way - kinda freaky. Didn't get a look at it really except it was about the size of a large squirrel. To bad my dog was up on the porch but i did see him sniffing around that area after I let him off. Dunno what it was but it gave me a good scare. I love animals but I don't love how they enjoy surprising me! Mice are cute but not when they jump onto my foot when I am not expecting it!

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Do you think it was a opposum? That happened here, when we first moved the Nigerians in, I was totally freaked out, made hubby bring him gun to check on them. I thought it was a fox for something wanting to eat my goats!

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Could have been a possum or coon, I'm sure Quincy and your killer Tyson will take care of him :D

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I thought about a Opposum or a coon but this thing was pretty small, we have all sorts of weird things here. No telling what is was :shocked:

5. gnomes'n'goats

gnomes'n'goats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    Could be a weasel. A little squirrel sized one tried to attack me once. They're vicious! :shocked:

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Or when they go up the sleeve of your shirt!! :worried:

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Or up the leg of your pants!!!! My mom had that happen :ROFL: