The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I found you guys because I am looking for a home for my pet goats. I have been working on an educational farm for the past 2 years, have raised all of these guys and really want them to go to good homes. They are very, very affectionate goats, and have spent a lot of time with people.

We are selling them as pet goats or companion animals - not for meat. We are asking $60 for each of the wethers and Bagel, and $100 for each of the does. I will try to post some better pictures of them all soon. We are trying to place them in good homes now because we have too many for our project.

Yearling French Alpine Wethers
We have 3 castrated males that are pure bred French Alpine goats that need good loving homes.They are all a little less than one year old, have been de-horned, and are up to date on their shots. There are two black and white patterned goats named Elvis and Little Cow, and one who is gray, black and white striped named Wapato (“Wapi”).

We are a small educational farm, so they have had constant exposure to people and to large groups. They were also bottle raised by us, so they are very friendly goats and all three have wonderfully playful and sweet personalities, and love affection. They enjoy being pet, playing, going for walks, and will come over to you to nuzzle.

Yearling French Alpine Doe
Josie is our yearling doe. She is a pure bred French Alpine goat. She is gray with white, black, and brown stripes and a white spot on her nose. She is a sweet goat, very friendly and likes to be pet and to spend time with people. She is well behaved and dignified. Along with our other three kids, she was bottle fed, given lots of love, and raised on an educational farm with constant exposure to people. She could be a good milker for a small farm or homestead. Although she has never been bred, she comes from a herd that is “Dairy Herd Improvement Program” Certified. If interested, we can get her papers. She has been de-horned and is up to date on all of her shots.

2 year old pure-bred French Alpine Milker
Miso is a top-notch pure bred French Alpine milking goat. She is two years old, and has a good udder. She kidded one year ago, and we have milked her since. She is a healthy doe and has been a good milker so far, and is black with white striping. Miso is a very respectable and dignified goat, with a lovely personality. She is a well-behaved goat. We are an educational farm, so she has been consistently around people, and is trust worthy even around children. She loves to spend time with people, and will come over to nuzzle with you. If interested, we can provide her papers. She comes from a herd that is “Dairy Herd Improvement Program” Certified. She has been de-horned and is up to date on all of her shots.

2 year old purebred French Alpine Doe
Want some laughs? We have a wonderfully spunky and curmudgeonly doe named Bagel. She loves people food, playing with toys, and is a very inquisitive and personable, if a bit of an ornery, goat. Bagel is a two year-old pure bred French Alpine goat with brown, white, and black stripes. She loves people and to be pet, but also likes to rough around a bit. She has been de-horned and is up to date on all of her shots. If interested, we can provide her papers. She comes from a herd that is “Dairy Herd Improvement Program” Certified.

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes a look! I care about these goats very much - they are my first goats ever, and I really want them to go to good homes. - Kate

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts