Fresh Nigerian owners!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheBeans, Jun 16, 2010.

1. TheBeans

TheBeans New Member

Jun 16, 2010
    HELLO WORLD!

I'm GTBean and coupled with my wife, Jellybean... we are THE BEANS! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN.

We've had a pair of Nigerian Dwarf wethers for a few months now. The boys were 6 months old as of yesterday. We love them so much! Definitely the best pets either of us have ever had. Jellybean found this website while playing online and here we are!

So without further ado, I bombard you with pictures.

The Honorable Baron Hatchetface Von Munchhouzen:
    [​IMG]
    (Hatchetface for short)

Sir Curry Vindaloo Crunchenstein:
    [​IMG]
    (Curry for short, and that's Jellybean in the background)

Jellybean with Hatchetface, with Curry about to get his Mountain Dew on:
    [​IMG]

They're total lap goats:
    [​IMG]

Comments, concerns, questions, answers, commands, and/or creatively devastating criticisms will be welcomed with open arms. This is a lovely site and I hope to make it my favorite place to visit occasionally when nothing else grabs my fancy!
    :whatgoat:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome! :wave:

Nigies are something aren't they? Your boys are adorable....and I can see very well loved too :hug:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS!! Glad to have you here! Adorable goats that look very happy!

4. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Hello Beans - any relation to Mr. Bean?

Cute boys. :)

5. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Hi Mr. and Mrs. Bean. Glad to have you here. Cute goats, but a word of warning....you will end up with mooorrrreeee! Hahaha. (I know have 10 and 2 sheep)
    But what the heck. You always have room for just one more... :shades:

Gina and Yung in Alabama

6. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    I have to agree with Mrs. lam....you will end up with more. We started with two sweet little Nigerian Dwarf wethers too...tomorrow we get our third doe-and we have two bucks too-have fun! They are addictive!!!

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Welcome.. :wave: ....glad you are here ........cute goats you have there.... :greengrin: :thumb: :love:

8. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Welcome to TGS!! I'm sure you will LOVE this site, with all it's information & references. If you ever need anything...just jump on in here & ask away... there's always someone here to help!

The boys look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Looks like they are VERY well loved & cared for!