Fritzie

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Nov 13, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Just like I posted on Cathy's (dobe627) thread. I have really been thinking about you and other members here.

How are you doing? I have not seen you here for a bit but I wanted to let you know that you are still in my prayers. (maybe I have just missed you.

I hope all is well. Please let us know how you are doing. :hug: :grouphug:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thanks for the reminder Lori

Yes we would love to hear any updates. Hopefully you are jsut busy with winter prep and breedings. I know you were getting over being sick last we heard from you.

:hug:

3. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: sorry i haven't been here in so long. i am doing pretty good but am tired alot. the cold weather has me down a little & i really don't like holidays much any more. but i am doing good health wise. i have managed to get 4 does bred. most days i get out & do chores then come in an warm up but i am still very sleepy so i have been taking a good nap every day. i don't stay up long. i was sick for three weeks but that was quite awhile ago. i have to remember not to go around alot of people because my immune system is pretty low. hope all have a great thanksgiving

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well it is good to hear from you. Sorry that you are still weak. :(

I still think of you often :pray: :hug:

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Glad to hear from you.
    Still :pray: for you.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Its good to hear from you, the winter seems to be hard on everybody :(

I"m still praying for you and I hope you get to feeling better soon :hug:

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: thanks every one. i do get on here every daybut mostly just read. i moved my bucks around yeasterday & even tho they are all so gentle my are hurts today. some days i can't even open a soda bottle but i do think i am getting a little stronger each day. i go on dec 5th for a P.E.T. scan & that will say if i am still in remmsision. so keep those prayers coming they do help.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My prayers are with you Fritzie - that you get the "go" from the doctors that you are in remission. Just remember to not overdue it!

I am thinking about you. :hug:

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: You are definatly in my prayers...have been for quite awhile, hope all goes well with the Dr. and you continue to get your strength back...great to hear from you :hug: