The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from Frozen Assets recently? I don't know if it's even in business still, as the site was last updated in 2009. While we're on the subject, has anyone dealt with Redwood Hills farm? I'm having trouble getting a hold of them-they aren't returning my emails-possibly not receiving them?
And last question, those of you who have ordered semen, how much did you pay for shipping?

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
I saw some posts by someone listing semen for frozen assets on facebook. It was on the Dairy Goat AI Trade, Post and Info group. Can't remember who did the posting but you could probably search on that group. They were only selling it for pickup at convention or nationals though, I don't think they had a shipper. Never tried to contact Redwood Hills, they are pretty well known so I would assume they aren't getting your emails. Maybe try calling them? Or maybe they have a facebook page and you can message them on there. Shipping charges for semen tanks usually run about $150 round trip. Some places will charge extra for the nitrogen to fill the shipper some include it in the shipping charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts