The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Cosmo, our herd queen/matriarch. She's a great doe and has given us lots of nice kids. Cosmo had a solid red doe this spring who was a little tiny thing at birth. We sold her as a bottle kid and left the other 2 kids on. That red doeling was shown 2 weeks ago at a fair and beat both of our doelings, Liberty and Dazzle. :) She is a CHUNK!

Cosmo is bred to Mr. Rich for early December kids! :)

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She carries them pretty well... She could barely walk earlier this year during month 5 as her kids get SO big. She had triplets this year. A 10lb buck, a 11lb buck and a 6lb doe!

This picture was taken 3 weeks before the kidded this year...

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't wait either Nancy! I'm hoping she'll have color with Rich. She popped out 2 traditionals bred to our paint buck! :( So maybe she'll have color bred to a traditional buck! :D

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
She does get big.....I remember a pic you posted on here where she was dragging her belly threw the snow......thought for sure she would have 5 or 6 ;)
I absolutely adore her and love seeing pics of her.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well, as you know Jessica she's your doe Diamonds mom... :) Diamonds always looked more like Cosmo than her sister Ruby. She's also super long.

Cosmo is also Dazzle's grandma. This is Dazzle. Nobody has seen Dazzle before... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Yes :) that's why I was so excited to get her not just for her color but cause of her mom......PS no heat from diamond yet ;) and doing great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts