The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Liberty and Crossfire's mom Poli. :D She needs weight still from lactating, but I still thought she looked nice today after a bath. :)

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
I agree with silveira_ranch terrible send her down here!!!! ;)

She looks great! very nice!

·
14,615 Posts
No no no you guys, she needs to come here cause Im closer. Then all my girls will beat her up & put her in her place.:D

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We love Poli Goat. :D :) She's not going anywhere for a long, long time.... even though she drives us all crazy come kidding time!! :D We'll be breeding her to Mr. Rich in 2 weeks! I CAN'T WAIT to see those kids!!!!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Just Goats!

Her daughter Liberty was just shown again and took 2nd and 3rd out of a huge class. When she took second there were 41 doelings in that class!

Her buckling is looking really good too! Here is a new picture of him and then Liberty at the show. Poli sure had some pretty babies!

Attachments

·
80 Posts
Oh my gosh your buckling is awesome and mass! whew.... How old is he in the picture? Your doeling looks perfect too, wow you have got some gorgeous goats!!!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Crossfire is at Pam's now, right? I love those two so much, but in all honesty, they look nothing alike!!! Evenly gorgeous in their own ways, I just can hardly see them being related now that you put them together ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts