Fuchsia's Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I milked Faith this morning and we'd already fed and we'd just recently poured out the alfalfa pellets. Nearly forgot to check ligaments so I walked around and started checking all the "possibles". To my surprise as I approached Fuchsia I could see already her udder was HUGE!!! Doubled overnight as her ligaments were hard yesterday and I figured she'd wait till April. Felt ligaments NONE!!!! So I put her up in the walk way area and prepped a stall really fast and put her in. She's already having really good contractions. She kidded standing last time and that's when I see her double over so I don't think it'll be long! I was not prepared!!!!!!!! I ran up to wash more towels as there weren't many left in the bucket. Most had been hoses off but just not washed so I grabbed them and have them in the wash now. YIKES!!!! Didn't think this would happen!

2. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Go Fuschia! Hoping for does!!!

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She'd be way overdue for Stedman so they're Rue's. DARN!!! More Rue kids. He's got really nice kids, but I'm just swimming in his kids! Cruiser's wouldn't be due till the 6th so too early. So looks like more Rue babies. I do hope there's doelings!!! She's kidded 3 times and produced 8 kids and only 1 was a doe! Come on with the pink!!!!!!!!! :girl:

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    :girl: :girl: :girl: Hoping for doelings!!!!! Woohoo Fuchsia!!!!!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Triplets 2 bucks and a doe. The first buck is all gold with a small belt, second buckling is gold and white, very flashy. The doe is black with frosted ears and a belt.

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    YAY!!! Congrats! Too bad they're Rue's though.

7. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    EEEK! You got a doeling! :stars: WOO HOO!! GO FUSCIA! :boy: :boy: :girl: :leap: :love: I bet they are adorable.

8. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    WOOHOO!!! I love babies! Cant wait to see pictures!!

9. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    That's great! No chamoise!
    Has Rue ever had any singles born to his "mates"? Even if it's not because of him?

10. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    WOOHOO!! Congrats!! :leap: Wow, that is so awesome!!!!!!! Yay! :stars: :stars: :girl:

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh congrats!! That is awsome!! :stars:

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh that is cool!!! So who is the dad? If there is a black kid....

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I was starting to seriously doubt they were Rue's until the girl who bought Iris from me last fall sent me pictures of her new baby doe. She bought her and brought her to me to be bred to Rue and she doesn't own a buck so its Rue's its black and white. So yes it appears Rue carries black!

Pictures...
    Y21 buck...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Y22 buck...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Y23 doe...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She is the smallest of the 3.

So yep they're Rue's!

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Rue sure has alot of adorable babies!!!! Congrats!!! Are you keeping the doe kid?

15. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations Ashley!!! What a good job Fuschia!!! They are all just gorgeous and that little doe is teeny, must have been packed in there pretty tight!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I don't know what I'm doing yet. I don't plan to keep them all that's for sure. I haven't decided yet if I'll keep the doe and sell the one I was planning to keep from Blossom or not. I already have one Blossom daughter, that's Nottie. So we'll see. I'm undecided right now.

17. SouthernSky

SouthernSky New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Orangeburg,SC
    :stars: Congrats to you & Fuchsia on 3 adorable kids!!!

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She nearly snuck this one in on me. I knew she was up to something though by her demeanor lately. ;)

19. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Awe....They are so cute!!!!! Congrats!!!! I will miss those little faces with the minis being gone.

20. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    They are so adorable! Congrats!!! :greengrin: