Fullblood Boer Buckling, 18 Ennoblements in pedigree, Alabam

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Thunderhill, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    If you are looking for an outstanding Fullblood boer sire with incredible genetics...look no further. Hamlet will put the mass and meat on your Fullblood and percentage does
    DRYCO HAMLET is a March,6 2008 buckling who looks extremely nice, and he has a pedigree that is hard to beat.
    He is out of Ash Creek Gunner (Gauge son) and Bo Heidi (Bo howdy Daughter), both NATIONAL Champions. We just received word that Gunners kids are winning like crazy in the Texas shows....so we hope to finiish Gunner's Ennoblement by Fall which would put Hamlet at 19 Ennoblements in his pedigree.
    He is for sale at 500.00 (discount for Show home). Payment schedule can be worked out if you need to.
    Here is a photo of Hamlet as well as a Couple Photo's of his Sire, Gunner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Now that's a boer kid, i would be REALLY interested (im an active goat shower) - but im all the way up in Alaska! ---and $500 , is a good price for an awesome buckling.

3. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    I just flew a little Nigerian buckling to ALaska and he did fine.

This boer buckling is sold. I knew he would go fast. He continues to get better and better....I am starting to regret selling him....LOL!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    do you know how much it cost to ship the goat to the anchorage airport from where your at? --i just looked at your website and WOW :drool: those are some nice boers, if the shipping is reasonable i'd LOVE to buy a buckling from you sometime, maybe even a doe. thanks!

5. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Yes, A medium sized crate was 262.00. the next size up was 355.00.
    I am not sure if an 8 week boer could fit in the smaller "medium" but probably in the larger.
    The flight leaves Birmingham AL at 1:20 PM everyday with a stop in Atlanta, Salt Lake City and then headed toward Anchorage

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    do you know what the shipping charges were?

7. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Those are the shipping charges. the actual crate was about 40.00

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    okay, im actually really interested, i'll kepp checking on your website to see if there is any fullblood boer bucklings for sale. (my price range goes up to $500.00 (because of shipping) thanks

9. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Check My Father/Partner Double Q ranch as well. Right now he has a massive buck that I cannot believe he is selling....he is also out of Gunner. He was 14 lbs at birth and right now he is 7 weeks old and weighs 45-50 lbs already. He is the biggest out of all 21 Gunner babies this season and he is sooooooooo Nice. We will be showing him in the IBGA Eastern Regionals next Saturday. He is "Stretch" on the Double Q Website. Everytime I look at him I just cannot believe his mass. If I were Dad, I would make him a keeper.
    http://www.doubleqranch.com

10. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    YES. thats a big baby, 14lbs, whew! --I'm interested but it will take me a while to raise the money up. I also like "skittles". so it's $40.00 for the crate, $355.00 for shipping, and $600 ( or $300 for skittles) for the buck?

I'm only 15years old, and i have two part time jobs both paying $8.00 per hour. so it will take awhile, unless i wait until the goat auction in Sept. (goats sell for $12 per lb on hoof!)but i will try to get the $$ because i really like your goats, theyre massive and would really improve the blood up here.

11. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Whichever you want, you need to call my Dad and reserve him. He will hold him for you with no problem but you don't want to wait a long time because the crate must have head room and standing room, so you don't want him to get too big and have to go up in crate size and shipping costs.
    My Dad's name is Randy, and his phone is on the website...or you can email him. He is a sweet man and will work with you.

12. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I emailed him, i wanted to get a few more pictures to compare "stretch" and "skittles" before i decide. I might go for skittles because of my limited $.

PS: -- i found out that the nigerian that you sold to "Amanda" in AK .She's my boss, for my job at their mobile petting zoo / nigerian farm. She said you all were very easy to work with.
    Bye.

13. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Amanda was very easy to work with too. I am so glad the little nigerian buck got such a great home.

I will tell Dad to make sure and look for your email.

14. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    hi, i had a few people up here who might be interested in buying goats to have shipped up. is it $355 for each goat? thanks

15. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    I believe to ship a large crate is around 450.00 but you could fit at least two boer kids in that depending on their age and size...maybe three. One of those large crates cost about 85.00. You could call Delta's Pet Express and find out exact info.