1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling her? :( I thought she and your young buckling would be great together.

But she is definitely gorgeous!

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Very nice girl you have there. Ill tell my friend Brandi about her, she knows everyone around here and has helped me sell so many goats.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling her? :( I thought she and your young buckling would be great together.

But she is definitely gorgeous!
Life had taken an unfortunate turn that was making me give up the goats..but we have now made it work. Goats are staying!

And I just found out that the buck & Doe have the same sire. Didn't know this at the time that I bought them. :/

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Life had taken an unfortunate turn that was making me give up the goats..but we have now made it work. Goats are staying!

And I just found out that the buck & Doe have the same sire. Didn't know this at the time that I bought them. :/
Ah shoot!! Shouldn't the breeder have assumed you were breeding the two goats, and would have informed you?

Glad you get to keep your goats, though! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah shoot!! Shouldn't the breeder have assumed you were breeding the two goats, and would have informed you?

Glad you get to keep your goats, though! :)
I would assume so, especially knowing this was my first experience with boers. I'll be keeping my doe and most likely selling my buck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts