The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CMR3 Brickhouse Flash The Moon
2 year old ABGA registered buck for sale. Reg # 10544378
Hes out of a lazy s-t doe and a max boer goats buck. Hes a proven color producer.
Will post pictures of him and his offspring as i get them. I have posted a picture of him at 6 months, 10 months and 16 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wish I had the money for this one. I have 2 of his nephews that were just born a few weeks back, and you want to talk about some good looking g ats. They don't get much better that's for sure. If he produces anything like his brother someone it's getting a killer deal here.
I just can't afford to spend 1300 just to get a goat too breed 3 does for me one time. And that's all the more I would need him for. I only have 3 more does to breed this year, and next year this guy's little nephews will be doing all my breeding.
But off you'd consider renting him out for a few weeks give me a shout. I'd be all over that idea.

And for those of you considering purchasing this buck check out my thread over in the birthing announcements forum. The sire of those 2 boys is CMR3 BRICKHOUSE TJ022 he's the bother to the goat being offered here. If this goat produces offspring anything like his brother does you will not be disappointed at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would definelty consider leasing him out! And yes I remember that buck. He's really a great buck and produces great kids but everything I have now is too related and I bought a new buck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Price reduced to $900. This boy has made some great wethers. Had a 3rd and a 5th in a class of 18. Will try to get some more pictures up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts