The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little buckling was almost three months old before I noticed this cute forehead marking. His name is V Line Prince Dahrnet (what we said when we lifted a leg to see the sex:) We should have called him Cupid! Any body else have fun markings?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
do you have inside goats?!?!?!!
I do! :D

The dam, Peggy Sue, is a full-time housegoat w/her own bedroom in our utility room. I raised her inside on a bottle from 3 days old. The kids are only partial housegoats because I intend for them to live in the garage w/supervised house time. Right now they all live in the tiled greatroom w/plastic and old blankets on the furniture and are allowed in the family room a couple hours in the evening. Peggy Sue will ask to be let out, but the babies have to be walked frequently to avoid accidents. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I do! :D

The dam, Peggy Sue, is a full-time housegoat w/her own bedroom in our utility room. I raised her inside on a bottle from 3 days old. The kids are only partial housegoats because I intend for them to live in the garage w/supervised house time. Right now they all live in the tiled greatroom w/plastic and old blankets on the furniture and are allowed in the family room a couple hours in the evening. Peggy Sue will ask to be let out, but the babies have to be walked frequently to avoid accidents. :)
Ok we'll that's official when I get my own house I will have a goat not a dog lol that's so cool!

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
I we had a doe that usually threw black and white kids with cow markings! Lot's of fun. We only had her a year and the year we had her she had two bucklings one that looked like her and one that had cow marking except it was yellow and white. We saw pics of her other and they were pretty cool. I wish I could show you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts