fun pics of me and my new babies

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Dec 18, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I am having so much fun with this new crop of babies. They are so sweet and just love to jump all over me, it is like having seven puppies. The black, brown and white girls is oh so sweet and loves to snuggle with me.

Attached Files:

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    So cute!!! Those are some great pics!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Theresa those pics are adorable! And you can tell those kids as well as the moms just love you to pieces...so sweet :hug:

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh gosh, how adorable!! Just like a kid in a candy store, aren't ya! :ROFL:

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Those are great pictures. Your babies are beautiful. :love: That looked like me an hour ago when i went down to tuck my own 7 kids in... :thumbup:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh, thanks so much for sharing - but now I have to admit I am soooo jealous and can't wait for my kids to start arriving - 2 more months - only 2 more months.

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG you are making those of us without kids soooo jealous right now! :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Adorable! I love the first and last pic best. That little jumper in the last one timed it just right! :wink:

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    those are some real cute pics..... :love: .....they look like they are having a blast... :) :leap:

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is true love :love: . Not a lot of people would understand sitting on the barn floor and "playing" with baby goats. :drool: :dance: They are adorable. I can't wait tell I can do that.

12. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i see that little doe i want to steal from you!

13. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    That looks like heaven to me. Gotta love the babies. :love:

So glad you're enjoying them so much. :hug: They look like wonderful sweeties.

Anna

14. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks everyone, they are just the sweetest and I love them all so. I have even decided to keep the one buckling you see me snuggling with. He is just so perfect in every way and so much like his sire then you put sweetness on top of that how could I not keep him.

Sweetgoats you are right not many people would understand but to me a lap full of goats is heaven on earth.

15. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    They are adorable. I don't know about you but I find it very difficult to pull myself away from the kids when they are that young
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Suellen

16. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No more babies *steals all those cute kids* I did nto do it. *needs sleep and wonders if anyoen can tell*