Funny Does!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by 3pygmymom, Dec 8, 2009.

1. 3pygmymom

3pygmymom New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I just went out to check on the lil ones for the night, put a full bale of fresh hay into their pen due to the nasty weather coming. I walked in and they were in their "nests" however one likes to be right in front of the opening to outside no matter if its windy or not! I got a little nervous thinking she shouldnt be there but figured she would move if she got cold. I felt a nudge on my pants and there was little Allis I went to pet her and she YAWNEd big as if to say hey, you woke me from my beauty sleep! I looked up and Casey started to yawn! Then Allis yawned then Casey yawned and I burst out laughing to see them going back and forth with the contagious yawns! :ROFL:

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    It's the little things that remind you how much you love them. :thumbup:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Silly girls! I get some funny looks when I go up to check my girls before I go to bed...and if I don't give them their bedtime cookies, my eldest do "reminds" me by standing in front of the door!

4. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    now I don't feel so bad. When the weather is really bad, or I have heard a strange noise from the barn's direction in the night & I go to check on the goaties..... most of the time they are all groggy going "ok.... glad to see you Mommy.. give me my cookie..... ok, give me another one.... now why did you wake me up again.....?"

5. 3pygmymom

3pygmymom New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I havent started giving "cookies" yet, maybe that will make the nest interfering a little better lol. I did have graham crackers in my pocket and forgot all about them since I was being amused at them making each other yawn!