funny faces of goats

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by toth boer goats, Dec 18, 2009.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Has anyone ever snapped a photo.... to see a funny surprise?

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    lol! those are so cute!!

:love:

I'll have to look though my 1,00's of photos to find some though... :scratch:

3. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    Those are cute! Now you just need some of those bubbles to write a message like they are talking.

4. At least you get pics of it. Mine always do the neatest thing when the camera is gone. Take it out and oh, I am bla...lol

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Cute Pam....those would make a really neat card! The "message bubble" suggestion was awesome and they can be saying whatever you want them to.

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thanks everyone.... :) ....that is a super idea ...with the bubble.....it can make really funny cards ...indeed... :wink: :greengrin:

Most of the time........ they as you said JD ...do the cutest things ...when the camera is not around, but there are those few..... that pop up... that are quite unique....... :wink:

7. dvfreelancer

dvfreelancer New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Very cute pictures, although the billy picture gives me a shiver. Looks just like our old billy who we had to put down after he attacked me. It was my fault but still gives me a twitch to even be around a big billy now.

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry... it reminded you of your billy.... :( :hug:

All the pics ...are of my silly does....LOL :wink:

9. dvfreelancer

dvfreelancer New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Oh, they're cute. And when you manage your relationship properly, they're wonderfully funny. Billy was funny as all get out some days. I was out working on their hay shelter one day, nailing in one of the side panels. Billy walks over, looks in my tool bucket, and pulls out the only other hammer in the bucket and started bobbing his head up and down with the hammer in his mouth. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. Then I sat down to get a drink. I put the cap back on the bottle and set it down. Billy picked it up and started tilting his head back like he was trying to drink out of it. When I tried to take he back he scampered off as if to say, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" I was laughing too hard to run.

Seems funny now, but little incidents like that set up the eventual big conflict. My stuff is my stuff, even when I set it down. He was, in a subtle funny way, sending me a message that he thought when I set it down it was his stuff. That should have been a clue. There were others that were more obvious. My wife said out of the blue one day, "He pays attention to things."

Billy was my fault. I'm the one with the highly developed cerebral cortex and opposable thumbs. He died and I almost died because I got careless and started treating him like a pet. They're animals with their own set of rules and agenda. Yeah, they're cute. Sometimes funny, but brush goats and pasture animals aren't pets. That could have been a kid instead of me, or one of the other guys on the department.

Sorry to cloud over the cute pics with a sad story, that billy picture just brought it all back.

10. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    LOL! These are too cute and funny. Thanks for sharing! :)

11. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome.... LOL :greengrin: :wink: