The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kelebek said:
Is he really standing on the other goats back???
Yes, and at the time I snapped the picture she was actually trying to walk and balance him up there all at the same time, LOL. They are so funny. I have got a video of the twins trying to jump on their Mom's back, but I have got to buy an adaptor to plug my camcorder into the computer :(

·
Registered
417 Posts
LOL! I love that pic! My kids do that to their moms all the time....they've even gotten on our donkeys before....I actually have a video of my buck Ronald jumping on my donkey (Belle) 's back. If you would like, Ill post it for you!

CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
EDIT: Just click on it to be taken to photobucket to watch it
THis is Ronald when he was young and donkey Belle. Ronald is a little over a year old now.

Im sorry its so fuzzy, it was taken on my cell phone and this was the only time he fell off! The donkey would step closer and closer to the buckets to encourage him to jump on. Crazy BOY!!!

CJ

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
All our babies right now are jumping on their mom's back. Very cute. Everytime I try to get a pick they slide off. :p

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet Gum Minis said:
All our babies right now are jumping on their mom's back. Very cute. Everytime I try to get a pick they slide off. :p
That is exactly the problem I always had, but somehow he managed to stay up there long enough. She was even walking in the middle of this! He has really got some balance :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts