Funny, random story!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Realfoodmama, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    So I went out this evening to milk my girl, move the boys into their night pen and generally change out everyone's everything when I noticed my Sable Eek was missing her two front teeth!

I totally PANICKED! She was injured during her pregnancy, has been too thin since, and then had two very hungry twin bucks a month ago who have been sucking her dry. I was convinced she was suffering from horrible calcium deficiency, that she would develop milk fever overnight, or that some other terrible malnutrition problem was taking place. Or, alternatively that my Nubian is being SO mean to her when I'm not looking that she's knocking her teeth out!

I even ran out to take pictures to post on this forum so everyone could tell me if she looked too thin or otherwise unhealthy!

Then I Googled it and realized she turned a year old like two weeks ago and is losing her milk teeth. :ROFL:

*sigh*

I thought it was pretty funny lol...

2. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :laugh: :laugh: :greengrin:

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Dogone it Realfoodmama they have us running & worried they do their job well dont they!?
    As others have confessed, (myself included) they NEVER worried about their own human children as we do about goats. :laugh:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Ohhh how I wish I were one of those people! LOL I'm just a total spaz.... about my goats and my children!!! HAHAHAHA! Although my husband does insist that I take far more pictures of my goaties... and I'm sad to admit it but I think he may be right????? :GAAH:

Too funny... I bet I would have freaked out if I noticed one of my goaties missing her teeth too though! :ROFL: :slapfloor: