Funny thing happened

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My Boss and I made a pen for what we cal the yearlins so they can be in the barn once more. THe weither is fine and they need to be out and about and becomen the goatey goats we know they can be. We put them in and was locking the door and Pancakes shoots out and heads towards one of our other bucks. This buck is named Burney and he is one of the domnate goats in the herd. It was so funny he was challenegen him. I had to laugh. He was tryin to say that these where her girls and he needed to step back and find his own. I grabbed Pani before the fight could start. I was still laughing as I put him in his pen and they where going to go after it through the fencen. Man boys will be boys!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I have some little boys that challenge full grown bossy does.. :ROFL:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are sure characters..... :greengrin:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Brave little guy isn't he? :ROFL:

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I went in to feed what we call the yearling and low and behold guess who was still challengen who through the fencen. My Pani dose have a huge set of balls. have seen Burney put some of the older goats in place and he is a little guy. Pani is jsut as big as him but OMG he is going to get hiself hurt one of these days.