The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Breeding Dual Registered American Oberhasli For Da
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that since we are all chilly cold (just four-five more months to go) we could make a game of it. Take a picture of your thermometer and let us know how cold it is at your place (where you are from is optional). The person with the coldest temperature wins. Ready...Go!

Here is mine to start off: 9:00 a.m, -15° (and yes that is below zero)

Here's an idea, we could unplug the deep freeze and open the door, thus saving energy. Haha.

Attachments

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
509 Posts
That is cold. I can only say -4.

·
Registered
496 Posts
-30 windchill right now and I forgot my coveralls and heavy coat in my friends car who is at work until 2 :(

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
509 Posts
Still -4, but we have -30 degree wind chills. I put all my goats in my big barn and my bucks together in a smaller barn. Hopefully they can stay warm.

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
509 Posts
I did this to my rabbit to keep him warm. I think it helped. maybe...

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
0 here in upstart New York!!!! 0 I'm sick of this cold already and it's just begun!!!! The next time I complain in the summer it's to hot I'm gonna remind myself of the number 0!!!! Lol

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
509 Posts
0 here in upstart New York!!!! 0 I'm sick of this cold already and it's just begun!!!! The next time I complain in the summer it's to hot I'm gonna remind myself of the number 0!!!! Lol
Yes. I will do the same though we hit -8 around here. And my friend was out sledding in this weather and loving it. I do NOT understand her.

·
Breeding Dual Registered American Oberhasli For Da
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

Goats
Oh wow, cold! Is this without windchill? The temp. was 9° on Sunday at 9 a.m. This week it's been pretty hot though, temps. in the 30's! time to break out the pool. EDIT: That was what I was going to post last night. Now the temps are in the mid 40's for the next week! Ugh everything is a mess. All the snow turned into slush.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts