Gearing up for kidding - less than 30 days.....

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by kelebek, Mar 17, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am starting kidding season here in about 28 days – starting with my first one due on April 17th – I have 7 girls due in 15 days, then a break for a couple weeks – then 2 more – then a short break and another…. Enjoy the pics!

Sorry – I forgot – Dehlia is due sometime in the next 3 weeks –
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

April 17 – may 2nd does due
    Fancy –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fire –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grace –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heather –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Legacy –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pudding –
    [​IMG]

Sunshine –
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May 25th –
    Tina – making her point that the food goes in THERE –
    [​IMG]

Rosie –
    [​IMG]

Beginning of June –
    Tumbles –
    [​IMG]

2. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Lot's of babies!!! :leap:
    They all look really good. . . . :D

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks -

Please note - that the buckets are for filling water and I filled the mineral feeders - I don't have garbage laying around... i was just trying to get a few pics before it got dark

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    no need to worry we are goat folk we understand -- I had to look 3 times to see what you were talking about, I didnt even notice

they are all looking real nice. Fancy's udder should come in nicely. She is registered right?

5. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    I, too, had to search for the "trash" lol. You're too self-conscious, Allison! No one thinks that stuff was out of place :p

On a completely different subject, if a Legacy doeling should happen to find her way into a box in my bedroom requiring regularly scheduled feedings.. I would be soooo more than OK with that ;)

They're all lookin' great :D

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOTS of multiples headed your way!!

Fire looks to have 2 in there...she has grown to be a very purty girl!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you everyone!!! I am extremely self concious about my area, just because I don't have "professional" goatie areas - as they were designed in the 80's for Elk - and since it is leased land, I am reluctant to do to much to the land.

Natalie - you need to hurry up and get to Montana - or of course, it would be a pretty short/direct flight to ship to you!!!! Muuuaaahhh

Liz - I sure hope that Fire has twin doelings. I have a lady that has the upmost LOVE for Fire - and has been praying that she has twin doelings so that she can have them both!!!

8. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Oh LOTS of babies for you soon! Everyone looks like they are coming along great and I see some really nice udders coming in!

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hehehehe = I am going for a whole 'nother herd - hahahahahaha

10. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    WOW it looks like you will be getting another herd!! A few of those girls are huge... And still have 3-4 weeks to go?! Can't wait to hear how many babies you get :)

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    yah - getting a little worried - -- - - but I am so excited at the same time!