George

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Coraxfeather, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I went outside yesturday morning and I saw you eatting at the roundbail. I scratched you behind your ear like you liked and feed you a your normal treat. A handfull of crack corn. You gave me your normal stupid look like you where saying "I am George just got to love me". There was maybe 2 or 3 brain cells up there and not all them fired at the same time. You always protected me from the sheep that seem to all come at me at once. I cried when I saw you crulled up and you where not taken your afternoon nap. George you where my pasture buddy. You where always there. The farm dose nto seem the same. You where a old guy 10 year old nubain with a few medical problem but nothing seem to slow you down. I cried today when we buied you. You still had that peaceful stupid grin on your face that you always had. I may not have owned you but you was a good friend. I went out this morning a forgot that you had passed. I looked for you with a handful of cracked corn and cried all over when I relised that you where gone. You are already miss my friend.

2. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww that sucks. I'm sorry corax. I'm sure he was a real sweetheart, and I know a little of what you are going through. When my Nubian-x whether passed, I knew he was gone when I looked out the window. He wasn't flicking the flies off his ears like he normally did. He was curled up the same way, he just died in his sleep. I didn't have the heart to go out there, and had my husband do it because I could not deal with any more loss at the time. *hugs*

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry for your loss.......he must of been very special.......my heart goes out to you.... :hug: :(

4. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry about George I am sure he will be dearly missed

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry for your loss. keep his memory strong in your mind and he will always be with you. :hug:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I am so sorry! :hug: