The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
He is so CUTE! :D

We used to raise Shepherds! Got our first goat in 2001 and had our last litter in 2005. We still have 8 Shepherds...oldest being 9 yrs and youngest being 2 yrs.

That pup is going to be a big guy! He looks like he might be long haired as well. We got a puppy a long time ago and we couldn't figure out why he was so bushy compared to the other pups....we found out when he got older and kept that longer coat! :lol:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Teddy should be a good name for him...you may end up calling him Bear because he looks like he is going to be big!! :lol: We have a Bear. :)

Well...there is only 2 that I trust with the goats. Well I guess 3, but you gotta watch Abby. If your out there to watch her with them...you'll be fine, but you gotta watch. All of the dogs, but 2 were born before the goats got here. Although...the last one born here, Bo, we weren't planning on keeping and didn't really have time when he was young to train him around the goats. So, we Definiately don't let him out with the goats! The one that is good with the goats that was here before the goats is Sully. At first he had a look in his eye that I didn't like, but he learned that he got in trouble when he started following them around, so he doesn't bother with them at all. Rascal was born here and he likes the goats...doesn't understand why they head butt him when he gets to close for their liking. He gets really confused and upset! :lol: He really loves kidding season! Loves the babies and gets upset if we shut him out of the goat barn where he can't see! Along with some disgusting *he thinks* goodies that we try to not let them have!

Most of our dogs are in the kennel...so when the we let the dogs out...we make sure the goats are not.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts