getting 2 new FAMILY members~~!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jduwall, Nov 30, 2010.

1. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I am so excited I can hardly stand myself~~!! I just sit in the barn and think and think of how nice it will be to have "Blue" and "KissmyFlash" in my herd~~!! :cool: :leap: :clap:

can you believe it...just working out the details now. and......it's Christmas....how perfect...I am going to clean the barn again and also the stud barn. I jus can't sit still. new hay rack and feeders for Flash and new pasture and beding and feed dish, water bucket....just everything for Blue... :love: :love: :love:

anyone is welcome to come and see my farm...I just love it here..How do people live without critters?? :scratch:

2. dtincoelemari

dtincoelemari New Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Arizona
    Congrats on your new additions :leap:
    I know how you feel lol I finally talked my husband into letting be get boers this coming spring and I can't wait!!!! :wahoo:
    I'm not so sure how people can live without critters either lol There were a few times when we had to sell most all them off because we were moving long distance and couldn't take them... :sigh: I got so bored because I didn't have anything to keep me busy lol And missing them sucks :(
    I love having lots of animals so that I always have something to do. Plus they are always good for a laugh!! And a cry if you need :greengrin: I think off all the animals I have ever had my goats and my ferrets have been the best for me lol hey can always cheer me up no matter what has me upset :love:

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Glad your so happy to get flash! :D :thumb:

4. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    do you think I should put him in alone for awhile then place him with my other buck...so start them off together..it is suppose to be snowing here this week and next and I want them to settle in nice

5. :leap: Congrats!!!! :stars:

6. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Congrats on your new additions.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats Jen....I know you must be super excited! I saw how excited you were when you first met Stephs babies last year..these goaties are gonna be extremely well loved! :love:

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. Hidden Waters Farm

Hidden Waters Farm New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    jduwall -

I recommend introducing them and seeing how it goes, If its just too much and they are acting too aggressive then separate them so they can see and talk to each other. they should eventually get used to idea and should be ok together. Thats how I have done with my 3 bucks and even my does.