Getting 2 New Goaties Tomorrow! :)

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by KW Farms, Dec 4, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Well, couldn't help myself and am buying two new goaties from Camanna. I am getting a gorgeous blue eyed chammy and white buckling. Anna said he is super nice and friendly. He should help add some nice milking genetics to the herd. Then a red and white doeling. She's not one of Anna's breedings, but Anna has her. Her name is Celtic Stars Vicory Dance. I just couldn't be more thrilled with both kids!! :D

Here's Victory's pedigree...
    Sire: Sugar Pine LK Cardamon Splash (NC PromisedLand HS Lion King X AGS Goodwood Cinnamon Splash)
    Dam: Kehilan O Go GO Dancer (AGS Kehilan Obsidian X Kehilan Steam)

Here's the buckling's pedigree...
    Sire: Tahoma Citation (Twin Creeks AH In the Spotlight X Mountain Quest AE Molasses
    Dam: Camanna RHB Blue Delilah (Twin Creeks Red Hot N Blue X Camanna AL Angel Heart)

Here's a couple pics, curtesy of Anna Brown. :)

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, how pretty! Congrats!! I was looking at all the new babies Anna had born and I want to buy another doe kid (or two!) not like I need more. . . . But congrats!! :D

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They are SO pretty!! Congrats!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations...definately excellent choices!

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the new kiddos - how can you keep up with all that you have - LOL! I would loose track of everyones names (as I am sitting here redoing my record keeping)

6. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks everyone...I am just so thrilled with the two! :D

I know, it's so funny. When people come out to visit I can name every goat in the pasture and I've got almost everyone's sire and dam or herd names behind them memorized. I probably spend to much time with my goaties and researching pedigrees. :doh:

7. Candy

Candy New Member

I just love the chammy with blue eyes. I hope my Adam throws the blue eyes and my girls throw the chammy. I would be 1 happy camper. Have to wait for that. Because of my limitations I can't have cold weather kids. I also got a doe from Sweet Gums. She is a bundle of energy and the best buddy of one of this years doelings, Madam. What one dosen't think of the other does. I call them double trouble :hi5:
    Candy :sun:

8. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I really like the chammys with blue eyes too although, I do like to have some splattered white somewhere on em'. :D Your doe from Sweet Gum sounds darling. Sending good thoughts for some blue eyed chammy kids next year for ya, Candy :wink:

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are really nice...Kylee :love: :)

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh Congrats! I wanted that buckling soooo bad! But, the airfare was just too much. He's just beautiful, isn't he?

11. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Congrats on the two newest additions. They are both so adorable, and with such nice bloodlines too! :thumbup:

12. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh yeah Di, I just love him. He's just gorgeous. Anna said he was headed to Pennsyvania, but the person ended up not being able to get him.....was that you? Geesh....small world!

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. :leap: :leap:

14. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Yeh, I was trying to justify getting him and his sister...but...with the goat price and shipping it was going to be over $1000., so I VERY RELUCTANTLY begged off. I feel awful about it...but I think I'm getting a blue eyed buckling from Maryland...so I'll be able to drive...and will see some of Hubby's family at the same time. Congrats again!

15. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Congrts! Go Go is a really cute little doe.
    beth

16. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    How interesting . . . I had that buck reserved as well. . . . . but we couldn't go to Oregon like I'd planned and so I had to drop it . . . . . I may make a trip to Oregon next fall if we're still living in idaho and pick up some Camanna babies. :)

17. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Boy, he must be a popular guy then, huh?! :wink: I was thinking he was the one you had reserved, but wasn't positive. I'd definately recommend purchasing from Anna. I am thrilled with every one I have gotten from her! Crossing my fingers that you can get a chance to get down there.

Are you thinking of reserving anything? Or just gonna wait. Her goaties sure sell fast!

18. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I want a doe kid from Tacoma and Sweet Sensation. . . . . .

19. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations! I bet you're excited!!!