The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes my looney self is getting a new buck. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add a Buttin'Heads buck to my herd when I own 3 B'H does and I'm retaining doelings from all 3 too. His name is Buttin'Heads Redcardo Montlban *S...

This is his dam ARMCH Buttin'Heads Donsxto Seanorita 5*D...

Here's his littermate sister CH Buttin'Heads Redsdemona...

I can't wait! He is TINY, I've seen him in person at the Carrollton, GA show last spring. He is an itty bitty little guy with wattles! He is friendly but has been foundered so he will not be a show goat. He'll just have the leasure life of a stud. :D Can't wait!!!! I'll get him next month!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Founder is from being fed incorrectly or over eating and it causes hoof and foot problems. He has to have hoof trimmings every 6-8 weeks in order to keep him sound. His feet grow faster than other goats.

Yes I'm excited to get him! I think he's going to bring some great things to our herd! Here's his littermate sister...
http://buttinheads.com/ND_reference/mona.htm

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I've been talking about downsizing bucks and what do I do? Get another. Haha I'm selling Zeus, hopefully he'll be going to Canada to a family who'd love to have him. I'm not sure about which other bucks yet but there will be at least 1 more to be sold.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well he's not sold just yet. She'd originally inquired about Break Danser but she really liked Zeus. So since I need to downsize bucks that I know I won't be using next year I figured why not. In that case I'll keep Hera.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, he's going to be an excellent cross to my Buttin'Heads does I think. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts