Getting a new doe and a new buck

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sparks879, Apr 16, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

So im getting a couple of new goats. I know im bad! I need another doe like a hole int eh head, but im seeling a couple of does who are going to be good family milkers but not good enough to win in show ring. and replacing them with this doe, her name is, Oh Holy Cow pretty fitting. ... lycow2.jpg ... olycow.jpg
    And i have been on the hunt for a new buck kid for months and this is what i have come up with, note the dam only has about six hours of milk. as well as onlybeing a few days fresh.
    Heres the buck kid ... sbucks.jpg ... sbuck3.jpg ... sbuckr.jpg
    dam, snickles ... ckless.jpg
    sire ... son-07.jpg
    sires dam, shemise ... hemise.jpg
    sires sire as wel as the dams dams sire Rhett ... 6-2006.jpg
    sone of the famous Rishona ... shona1.jpg
    Im so excited!
  2. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Holy Cow is right! She is way too funny! That should be fun, what are you breeding her to? the young buck? He is a cutie, I like rhett, wow. :)

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Not really sure yet. well see what she needs improvements in once she is clipped. So far i really like her rump she is so long from hips to pins and she looks really wide even from her side views. And that color to boot!
    Rhett is a looker alright. Im so excited to be getting a buck kid that is so heavily line bred on rishona. My french doe kid Juno, is a grand daughter of Romulus, who was another rishona son. Should be some interesting line breeding.
  4. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Pretty goats,I love the colors of Holy Cow,the buck kid,Rhett,and Rishona. :wink: What herd are they from?
  5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Rhett and Rishona are from the famous willow run herd. The buck kid and his dam are suttons and ays pride. Hoky cow is from J-haven. I just about have the transportation worked out.