Getting Beat up

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well I got the new babies at my boss's house and I wanted to take them out with all the babies. So I let Camel and Golith play with the others because it was a beautiful day. Nice a warm but not to warm just right. So I sat down and got my normal chewing on my shirt. Goats in the lap and then I got stupid. I layed back. First thing I had is a cappy jump on my stomic. Ok not to back but then she jumps up and landed on my tummie with 4 hooves and then she takes a flying leep off of my. So I sat up. Then I had a Exspresso jump onto my should and then the top of my head. They she takes a flying leep off. Feeling like she ripped out some of my hair. Then I got really stupid. I want to take a few pictures of Camel. So I layed down on my tummie. Yes they can not hurt me now. I got my cameria out to take the shots and low and behold I get 5 goats. Yes you guessed it 5 goats on my back playing. Jumping and head butting falling off and getting back on. Yes one of them after I shooed them off was Camel. They are already teaching him bad habits! bad babies. Then I sat up to have a lap full of babies again all of them wanting my attection. I have a split lip from today. A swore back. Hoof makers on my tummie and a couple of burses. You know what?? I am a glutton for punishment and [robly will do it all again tomorrow.

2. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    :ROFL: thats why I dont get down on their level.... it hurts

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Even though those little baby hooves leave bruises, it does the heart good to be a kid playground! Glad that you enjoyed it as much as I do!

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    LOL! Yesterday I had four fat yearling pygmy does climbing on me...And it still hurts! But I'll do it again! ;)

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    So sorry you got hurt over it.....it sounds like they were having a blast springing on and off of you... :wink: :help: :doh:

6. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    at least the kids had fun! :ROFL:

7. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    lol - ummm yeah, Camel also likes to jump from your lap to over your shoulder as well as using your back as a springboard.

Sounds like you are having fun with all your babies.

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I did it agian today. Man this week I am going to be so sore that I am going home in a wheel chair probly. Camel is now part of the farm. I think he loves it here with all the attection that he is getting. I sat in a puppy pen with the shy guys that we just got. Chewy actuly ate out of my hand and Golith climb up on my lap but low and behold leave the others out of the pen I had to get out and chase down Cappy, Expresso and Guess who camel. They desided it was going to be fun playing with the ponies in the near by pasture. So I got them all out of there and lay down on the gound again. I was a spring board again for all of them. I was doing a puzzle book. Camel came over and ripped the cover off and went running away with it. He dropped it after about 10 minutes of you are not getting it. The cover to my puzzle book moved and he came running like a bat out of hell jump into my lap and cyied a bit. I laughed. I had a lap full of scared Camel. Cappy and Expresso got into trouble again. Camel was a good boy and stayed near me. I put Cappy and expresso in the puppy pen and layed down again just to watch all the babies and low behold I was a trampline now. Lata was jumping up and down on my back, Camel used me as a spring boards and then they played king of the mountain with me as the mountain.

All the while Tasha, Boris and Blossom was curled up by my head happyly sleeping. I so wish someone would have took a picture! That was a cute sight!

Golith, Samsom, Chewy, Expresso, and Cappy look at me from the puppy pen pouting!

9. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Ok I am now demanding pictures!! :shades: Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with all those babies to play with.

10. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well today i found out that a sunburn and goatie hooves do not feel good together. While they where jumping on me today Camel slipped a a hoof slide down my nice new sunburn. Felt all so wonderful. You all need to try it. I could nto get mad at him cause he came back and gave me lots of kisses saying I am sorry mommy.

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Last year, I had a Dr. appt., not thinking I'd been playing with the kids the day before. Dr. was looking me over and asked if I was being abused!!!! What would make you ask that kind of question? She said I had little marks on my back, like bruises, I looked in the mirror and sure enough little hoof prints! She laughed when I told her what it was. :doh:

12. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    It gives new meaning to the "no pain, no gain" theory doesn't it? But playing with baby goaties is so much fun that a few bruises are worth it :)

Attached Files:

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Ouch~! :shocked:

MissMM...that is so cute....... :love:

14. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss is going to get pics of me on the ground with all the babies. She wants them also to put on her websight. I am findly going to make a websight for my babies. Jsut to show them off. If you look at my legs right now I have all these bruses on them. A few of the babies have been usen my legs to practice there head butting on. It is also wonderful. I wear head scarfs because if you notice I have black hair and out in the sun it get a bit hot. I jsut had Cappy yank it off my head and run around saying HA HA Mommy you can not have it. She ran right into the electric fence got zapped and ran back to me wiht the head scarf and jumped into my lap. I had to laugh while comforting a scared and probly hurten a bit too goatie goat.

TOmorrow Dude is going to the Vet. All cross your fingers. We are haven his heart checked out. I had a friend check him out he said she did nto see anything wrong with him but I am going to make sure. If there is nothing wrong he is staying a buck. I have prayed to the creator for this!.