The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frostie is getting closer!

She is pawing, talking, udder is full, vulva is swollen and red, and ligaments are gone.

:cool:

I'll keep ya updated. :greengrin:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh thats a bummer about the nubians

Well pygmy kids are oh so cute! So can't wait to see pictures - mine are looking nice and fat but no babies for a while yet (you all are going to get tired of me talking about mine not kidding till may! - sorry :( )

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still waiting......

I'm going to check her once more and then probably go to bed for a couple hours. Unless she's progressing.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Man every one is having babies but me!!!! The first is one of my does official due date!! I cant wait, go frosty more babies yay!!!! Babies are every where, they are going to take over the world lol!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its 2:27 and she lost her mucous plug. If she does what her sister done, we should have kid(s) in the next couple hours. But thats too much to ask. I am tired, with a headache so she's gonna drag this out for a while. Lol.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope. She's getting there. She's been up and down and up and down. Digging, then down and then back up, circle, dig, down....up. GAH. She does have a small amount of discharge. She has been having contractions, just not the really strong ones.

I'll keep you all updated.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I swear it takes days for mie to kid after they lose their plug. Diva lost hers on Monday as I am still waiting.
Good luck Praying for a uneventful delivery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts