Getting closer!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by lesserweevil, Jan 4, 2010.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well lambing will start approximately 3 weeks from now, which is exciting... several of the twin sheep look fairly skinny which is a bit worrying, but not much I can do at this stage except for keep feeding them. One of the problems with not being around much. My brother is running the farm now - I am just back ...when Im back.

Whisper is due in about 5 weeks, with Harmony shortly afterwards, I think. Demi is due 2 months from now. Wow. Harmony is REALLY looking podgy now - Whisper not so much, and Demi looks as she always does - she is such a deep tall doe she can hide anything!!! Hopefuly her twins are safe inside and the dead baby did not affect her. We will see.

Getting excited now! ...maybe I should go out and sniff their heads. HAHA

problem is that Fionn has been around so they probably ALL smell of him anyway...

LW

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Demi lost a baby? :?

its hard when you arent totally in charge anylonger :(

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope that all goes well with all the babies expected.

I remember your post on having the girls sonogrammed, I think it was early enough in Demi's pregnancy for the dead kid to be reabsorbed without causing a problem. She is a monster girl! Do you want girls or boys from your mama's to be?

4. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I'm hoping for all girls! Although I hardly think that's likely. I don't really mind what the sheep have, though.

Yes, Stacey, Demi was scanned a month or so ago with 2 live babies and 1 dead baby. However haven't noticed anything "off" with her so hopefully it has either reabsorbed or disappeared... dunno!

1 month to go... (ish)

LW

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I will pray ...that all goes well for Demi ... :hug: :pray: