The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoooo hooooo!!! I've been looking for ND goats for a loooong time and I finally got a great deal on some healthy registered show quality friendly ND goats! And I know it might not matter to some people but the reason it took so long to get some was I wanted one with moonspots! This thing is being weird so ill tell the rest in another post...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so anyway I got not one not two but three with moonspots!!! They are all so loveable and friendly:) so I got two dry yearlings one five year old doe and one buckling born this year! The buckling and one of the yearlings are a little skittish but nothing a little loving can't handle:) and get this I got all four for the awesome price of $375!!! I am literally jumping off the walls! Sorry I don't have pics I forgot my phone in the car... :( and it sucks cuz I don't get them till August:( but! At least that gives me time to lecture my other goats ^-^

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I am so totally pumped that I'm getting them! And I also have to say that they were so totally worth the wait!!! ^-^

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow congrats what a great price!! My ND buck has moon spots he throws the most beautiful kids!
Sweet!! I'm soo excited about the buckling his mom was the most beautiful doe marking and conformation wise and she had the BIGGEST teats ever!!! And the lady had the bucklings advertised as $50 she wanted more but since that's what she advertised! I got him for $50!!!! He is also a triplet :D it was a really hard choice between him and his two brothers.... I am way to excited:)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh!!! Oh!!! I forgot to say! The lady is breeding the five year old moonspoted doe to her white spotted buck! For FREE!!! :D ^-^

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh time takes to long!!! It's almost the third week in August I have my stall cleaned out and I can't wait to get them!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Change of plans we are only getting two! I am smacking myself for trying to buy a whole herd from one place:p we are gettin the pregnant older doe and the buckling on top of that I found a drool worthy buck to improve the faults of the doe I'm getting!
Observe the drool worthy buck :)

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Love the buck, looks just like our current buck (forever buck raised as a bottle baby). Has the same kid face...what is his breeding/pedigree?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts