The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! I'm Andie, one of the principals of the Grubby Goat Co. A small farm and soap company in Eastern Washington AC (above California). I'm new to the forum, but not so new to goats, we've had them for 4-5 years now, but it's always nice to have resources to learn new stuff. We have a small herd of registered Nubians, who provide the milk for the family and soap company. We hope to relocate to a warmer climate next fall, with our herd, and continue making soap and playing with goats.

We got started like most others, my husband thought we needed a goat to have raw milk for the family (I have A LOT of allergies and health issues) and brought home a Nubian doe with kids. Now we have a small herd and our own buck, of whom we are expecting his first kid crop to begin arriving any day now. Previously we had leased bucks, so this is an exciting year for us.

Thank you in advance for the help and knowledge I will receive from this forum.

Cheers,

Andie and the Grubby Goat Co Herd.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.