Ghosts in the barn

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by RunAround, Jan 9, 2009.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ha ha just kidding! But really there are loads of "orbs" in the pictures. I let a couple of the kids in the big barn to run around since it is so icy outside they can't run without falling over. Poor Sugar tried to jump on the spools and she ended up ramming into the spools and wiping out. She got up and cried at me so I felt bad. :(

Anyways here are the crazy goats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No idea what the white fog is in the left hand corner. Ooooo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :drool:

who is the white goat? is that Tiny Tim?

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thats Nice, also by Dawn. :love:

One more of Spice:
    [​IMG]

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok Spice is like my favorite :love:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    he he he. Nice was wicked hyper tonight. I switched the kids grain and they are through the roof with energy! Nice is also demanding attention lately and LOVES to chase the cats in the barn.

Spice is still my fav. though. She is going to be the herd queen I just know it. She loves to rub her head on me. :roll:

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I probably love Spice because I love Angie

Angie isnt extremelly affectionate -- she likes he hay way more. But if i have treats she is all over me. I hope when it is warmer to spend much more time out there. Plus tomorrow I have teh day off so I will spend time out there. She just likes stuffing her face it is quite hilarious actually.

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Lol Spice is all about the food too. Just look at her belly. But once it is full she either wants attention or wants to do something bad/funny. Then, after she plays a joke on me she will look at me like, "Wasn't that hilarious?!?!" :roll:

And Nice just jumps in my lap without asking. She's hit me in the mouth a fews times, but I know she dosen't mean it.

And then there's Maxinne. She's a crazy bottle baby. Can't ever get enough human interaction. Except if theres a bag of food, then she will climb all over the bag until she gets it open. She got into the hay extender so I kicked her out of the barn today. :ROFL:

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...how cute! They were definately having a lot of fun! :love:

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They are all adorable and i lOVE the pictures of them in motion - that is reeally neat.

11. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Boy...talk about perpetual motion, I'm surprised you were able to get any goats in your viewfinder!