Giggle. . . .update on me. . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I spent the last few days being sick and listening to the audio version of the Twilight Saga. . . .and spent at least 5 hours in the night listening to the clicking of my dog's toenails as he paced my room ALLL NIGHT and then I finally kicked him out of my room . . .Thanksgiving is giving me a queasy feeling, (I was sick) but I am hallucinating bananna jello and bread pudding and .. . . . :drool:

I love this song!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZQZohbZcQ[/ame]

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Have you seen the movie yet? I read the first three books within a week, and got the fourth shortly after it came out. My friends are supposed to be going, and I thought they were gonna ask me, but they haven't yet. :scratch:
    I don't like movies after the book usually, seems it all gets ruined, so I'm not looking all that forward to watch it, but it will be something to do. If I go.

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I really like the books. . . horror stories and magic don't really appeal to me, and when I started listening I kind of braced myself for this, but instead I was surprised by the casualness and everydaynness of the setting and tone. I think that's what I really like about the books;
    out of curiousity I would like to watch the movie sometime. . . .but right now I don't want the movie to ruin the 'vision' of the books. I'm in the middle of Eclipse right now. :)

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I know what you mean, I heard that alot of fans were disapointed when characters in the movie were chosen, especially the one for Edward, because they thought he was supposed to look like some mythical God or something. LOL.

5. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    When I looked at him for the first time in the movie trailer, I was kind of surprised because he wasn't quite the way I imagined, but afterwards when I recovered slightly and watched again, I suddenly saw what the director (?) had seen in this actor----Robert's eyes have the same expressions one was suppose to imagine in Edward; and I have to say that Bella looks exactly the way I imagined she did. But I just wish Bella wouldn't sound like such a grump in the movie trailer. . . .it sort of throws you off. :)