Ginger and Leona updates

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, May 24, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    well i figured i should give you all an update on the two doe kids i have from this year ( i sold all but ginger out of my kiddings and i purchased leona from my mancha mentor)

Ginger ( SDK BOH Ginger Rogers) was born on Feb 23rd, from twist ( now owned by liz romero) and my old buck "buddy" since i decided to pretty much do away with my nigerian herd Bird and Ginger are my "pets that provide" I just love Ginger and she's my puppy pretty much.. my boyfriend adores her.. which is prolly why she's getting tubby lol.. but he found a nice chocolate moonspot on her chest.

Leona ( Woodbine-Way SAL WildCat) was born early March ( cant remember the day exactly, want to say the 8th) she is little ADHD baby, but i love her sooo much. she's the maternal halfsister to my buck katalyst. she's suddenly exploded in growth, not planning on breeding her this fall but i may if she keeps growing like that.

so these are my only kids retained for the year, having my herd consist of 2 senior does ( bird and kabooki), two dry yearlings ( demi and kharma) these two kids, and my yearling buck Kats.. I will be getting an Angora wether sometime this summer/fall from a top herd.. i know a lot of people that will buy the fleece so he'll pay his way

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    annnnd more

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they are absolutely beautiful! you have a nice home grown doe there and new mancha addition :)

5. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Aw! So cute and adorable! Thank you for sharing! I love all the pics. ^_^

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They are way to cute! Love the blue eyes on that one.

7. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Gorgeous girlies! Thanks for sharing :)

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    its amazing how fast the munchies stole my heart though.. just ayear ago i have one doe.. now they took over everything :p but i love my ginger and Bird... just unsure if i'llbe breeding them tho

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh I love them...they are adorable... :thumb: :love: :greengrin: