The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 148 Posts

· Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: Ginger is on day 144 today!!!! (Pics added)

It is a muscle rebuilder from a homeopathic company. It is for muscle ligaments and something else.... I am hoping that after she kids she will be able to walk better on it. If it works I'll let you know and you can try it on Proxy. Now that I think of it, it is her left foot.

· Registered
4,193 Posts

Ok thanks :)

Because Proxy's one knee swelled up from her old injury, my mom found this stuff that's made out of silkworms and its supposed to help arthritic things(idk about muscle stuff though) and we've been giving it to her for about 2 months and her leg is already getting straighter.

· Registered
123 Posts

Good luck to you & Ginger!!! I am hoping for healthy :girl: :girl: PINK kids for you!!! Our doe, Bailey is due the 15th & she is getting very close. I am so anxious to see the little ones!!!

· Registered
3,694 Posts
Re: Ginger is on day 145 today! New pics added see last post.

She definitely looks like twins, could be more depending on baby sizes. She looks great! Fuchsia's ligaments are still there. I sure hope she doesn't pass this date. I don't have another date for her but she just doesn't look ready yet. :p

· Registered
1,361 Posts

Girls, girls...have girls Ginger!!!

We are going on baby watch...again! Mom's doe, Precious, kidded early last year. She wasn't due until 3/9/07...so we weren't watching her...we had other does that were closer, but when we went outside on the 1st to do chores...low and behold she had twin bucks on the ground! The little stinker! So this year she is due the 22nd, but we are ready and watching this time...and just wait and see...she'll go over this year! :roll:

· Registered
3,694 Posts

Anna's like that with her ligaments. HATES me checking. I don't know why, she's super sweet the rest of the time. I wind up having to take her by the collar to check since she dances so much.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.