The Goat Spot Forum banner
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

· Premium Member
22,982 Posts
You were the one who made me want one! It really is a life saver.
I started using the one I have 2 years ago because it seemed that just wiping their little faces wasn't enough and I remembered a post here somewhere someone describing a kid that started to "spasm" and then died....the poor thing drowned and the poster didn't know what was happening...I don't know who it was but I figured that it was a great help to me knowing "how a drowning kid acts" because I could have lost Teddy when he was born back feet first he started "a fit" as I got the suction going....he is a thriving and healthy 4 1/2 weeks old now. Glad I could help.

· Registered
427 Posts
I've used the little "snot sucker" since I got my nubians I and I love mine too.

I had to help deliver a neighbors kid last night and didn't have it with me and boy do I wish i did! The baby was a breech (sp?) and the sack around him was so tuff it took me a little bit to break it.... I bet he took in a lot of that gunk.... I just held him upside down for a several seconds and a flood of it came rushing out of the little guy. I almost considered sucking it out myself, but I decided against it becuase the doe wasnt very healthy. I'm not leaving the house with out it again!

141 - 148 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.