I sold 3 does to a lady who wanted goats in milk. Jane was bred to Blue Boy so I told her I did not want to sell her if she has a girl. Well I ended up selling her and if Jane had any girls we would get them. Well this is also the lady who bought 3 other does that most likely have CL and 1 burst a few days after she bought them & now the other 2 have lumps. She did not have them separated. I posted about that situation a couple weeks ago. My sister & I decided not to take a chance and we decided to let her keep the doe. I also let her barrow cages to bring home the goats she bought from me and she used them right after and picked up the CL goats. I am setting her up with my vet to get them all tested.
57.8 KB Views: 140